Contra Costa Jewish Day School
● Helping all students reach their full academic and personal potential.
● Maintaining excellence in both general and Judaic studies programs.
● Providing a rigorous and engaging general studies curriculum that encompasses mathematics, language arts, science, social studies, computer science, arts, and physical education.
● Teaching Torah and traditional Jewish texts and history, knowledge of the Hebrew language, a rich variety of Jewish practices, Tefillah and the centrality of our relationship with the state of Israel.
● Ensuring that all students acquire the critical thinking and other skills necessary to become knowledgeable, committed and responsible individuals.
● Creating a caring and supportive school community.
● Nurturing the uniqueness and individuality of each child in a respectful, exciting and modern environment.
● Maintaining low student to teacher ratios in all classes.
● Integrating community service into the lives of our school family in keeping with our Jewish commitment to TikkunOlam.
Do you work for Contra Costa Jewish Day School? Become an administrator