Ohio State University Department of Educational Studies
Our department has a distinguished tradition of pursuing scholarship and offering graduate programs in academic fields that contribute to the formation of sound policy and effective leadership for educational institutions in all settings and levels. Educational Studies faculty incorporate expertise from a broad range of disciplines across the social sciences, humanities, and cognate disciplines.
Our highly ranked graduate programs are distributed into these sections:
Counselor Education; Cultural Foundations of Education; Educational Administration; Educational Policy; Educational Psychology; Educational Technology; Higher Education and Student Affairs; Philosophy of Education; Qualitative Research in Education; Quantitative Research, Evaluation and Measurement; School Psychology; Special Education; Teacher Education Policy and Leadership; Workforce Development and Education; According to U.S. News and World Report's 2013 edition of America's Best Graduate Schools, four of our programs are ranked in the top 10 nationally and three additional programs are ranked in the top 20 nationally.
- 2 Technical and Vocational Education
- 7 Counseling and Personnel Services
- 9 Educational Administration and Supervision
- 9 Curriculum and Instruction
- 13 Higher Education Administration
- 17 Special Education
- 21 Educational Psychology We invite you to explore our website and contact us in order to learn about our distinctive and challenging programs.