United Way of Dane County
2059 Atwood Avenue
United Way of Dane County engages our community, mobilizes volunteers and strengthens local nonprofits to achieve measurable results and change lives.
Our efforts are focused on specific goals in the three priority areas of our community's Agenda for Change:
- Students succeed academically and graduate from high school, regardless of race.
- Children are cared for and have fun as they become prepared for school.
- There is a decrease in family homelessness.
- There is a reduction in violence toward individuals and families.
- People's health issues are identified and treated early.
- Seniors and people with disabilities are able to stay in their homes.
Do you work for United Way of Dane County? Become an administrator