SACHABU CARE FOUNDATION
- GREATER ACCRA
P.O. Box AT 565, ACHIMOTA
The mission of Sachabu Care Foundation is a Non Governmental Organization established 2002 to work with communities to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS and eradicate POVERTY through the design and implementation of programmes, projects and actions that empower the people and improve upon their standards of living.
To work with local communities to improve poor people’s abilities to demand their basic rights.
The implementation of below objectives shall be without regard to race, sex, religion or politics and shall as far as it is capable to cooperate with communities and individual groups to attain its objectives.
1) To support educational development in the region with particular emphasis on basic education and remedial training.
2) To support social programmes of improving community development and empowerment.
3) Disseminate information on HIV/AIDS disease, its transmission and prevention through awareness creation, fighting stigmatization, discrimination and empowerment to minimize the risk of infection through mass public education activities.
4) To provide skills training for poor people in local communities so that they can fully participate in bringing about the changes they need to gain and to demand their basic rights.
5) To help women and girls gain the strength, confidence and vision to work for positive changes to their situation.
6) To support the poor farming communities in the district and also to promote sustainable agriculture and increase food production.