United World College Costa Rica
One of 17 United World Colleges worldwide, UWC Costa Rica is educating 192 students representing more than 70 different countries. Graduates become agents for change in their communities and beyond through their understanding of UWC Costa Rica's educational model, which centers on Social Responsibility, Leadership, Conflict Transformation, Diversity, Healthy Living and Sustainability.
JOB APPLICANTS: Please send CV and letter of intent to: email@example.com
Outreach is an extension of UWC Costa Rica which aims to share our mission of making "education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future" with the greater community. Programs are for local and international visitors. We work in the following areas:
- Workshops (Training available year-round by reservation)
- Intercultural Communication
- Communication Abilities
- Short Courses (Open enrollment programs for students during the months of June, July and August. In 2014 these programs will be offered:
- Geared Up!: University Counseling & Culture in Costa Rica
- Leaders for Social Change: How to Become a Social Entrepreneur Before You're 20
- Group Visits (International travel opportunity for school groups which features both academic and cultural content; available year-round)
- Facility Rentals (Rentals include lodging, food service, playing fields and full-service campus facilities. For educational groups and other visits year-round)
Join us! For more information about UWC Costa Rica or to begin planning your visit to our campus, contact Roberto Biasetti by email (Roberto.Biasetti@uwccostarica.org) or by phone (506 2282 5609).
We look forward to seeing you in Costa Rica!