Christian Health Care Center
The mission of Christian Health Care Center (CHCC) is to foster health, healing, and wellness for people of all ages in a compassionate and loving environment consistent with the Christian principles on which we were founded.
The mission is rooted in the belief that we minister to the whole person, recognizing that a person’s faith should be utilized, strengthened, and nourished. Accordingly, we respect and care for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those we serve.
To fulfill our mission, we pledge to:
- communicate to all concerned that addressing the needs of patients, residents, clients, and their families is our primary objective;
- provide a comprehensive range of health, behavioral, pastoral, and supportive services without regard to age, religion, race, sex, or national origin;
- recognize the importance of providing quality care that meets or exceeds the generally accepted standards of the community, in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- uphold our charitable mission and strive to assure access to our services by all those in need, while maintaining financial integrity;
- provide a safe and well-maintained physical environment;
- offer health-promotion services and educational programs to the community;
- evaluate the needs of those we serve to determine if the existing array of services should be modified or expanded; and
- work cooperatively with appropriate service agencies, as well as churches and other religious organizations, to assure that community needs are met.
Our mission statement was created through a joint effort involving staff, volunteers, and the governing body.
Do you work for Christian Health Care Center? Become an administrator