Good Therapy Foundation
GOOD THERAPY FOUNDATION
To provide access to pro-bono and reduced fee services for people in need of psychotherapy and counseling in the United States.
All people are intrinsically worthy, valuable and deserving of equal access to services. The well-being of society as a whole will suffer if segments of our population have no opportunity for healing, growth, and personal development.
• Healthy Psychotherapy • Collaboration • Compassion • Advocacy • Education • Innovation
Goals & Objectives:
1) Resource development to secure charitable grants and donations to fund psychotherapy and counseling services in locations throughout the United States.
2) Manage an online system with criteria for determining needs of applicants, reviewing applications, and awarding financial aid.
3) Offer select therapist memberships for participation in providing services in the Access Therapy program.
4) Maintain a therapist directory for people to choose a therapist in their location, schedule appointments, and review their services.
5) Release funds to therapists after services are provided and verified.
6) Measure program outcomes for performance improvement and innovation of services.
Do you work for Good Therapy Foundation? Become an administrator