Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
Stan Hywet Hall is a 65-room Tudor Revival mansion built between 1912-1915 by F.A. Seiberling, co-founder of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. The Seiberling family lived on their American County Estate for 40 years and Stan Hywet became a museum in 1957. This accredited historic museum gives guests a glimpse into the daily life of a wealthy entrepreneur and his family during the Industrial Age.