Contemporary A Cappella Society
Our mission is to foster and promote contemporary a cappella music around the world through education, recognition, and the creation of performance opportunities.
The CASA vision is to demonstrate leadership in innovating, developing, and expanding the a cappella community so that every singer, educator, and fan has the opportunity and means to share and spread their love of vocal music.
We have 8 core values:
1. Good will: We display decency, courtesy, and respect toward every member of the a cappella community and every fan of a cappella music.
2. Excellence: We challenge a cappella singers and groups to grow and improve through awards, competitions, and recognition.
3. Inclusiveness: We provide opportunities for every singer to sing and grow, every aspiring vocalist to learn, and every fan to stay connected and informed.
4. Innovation: We develop new methods for singers, groups, fans, and educators to sing, learn, connect, and interact with one another.
5. Encouragement: We embolden the a cappella community to expand its insular focus by reaching out and sharing the joy of vocal music with others.
6. Productivity: We maintain an active presence in the a cappella community and challenge others to become or stay involved, as well.
7. Community: We nurture relationships between fellow organizations and businesses that support the continued growth of a cappella.
8. Pride: We proclaim that contemporary a cappella music is cool, current, and the voice of the future!