Pleasantville Children's Center
Pleasantville Children's Center strives to:
- Provide young children with a happy and meaningful first experience away from
- Offer a caring and nurturing environment.
- Encourage children's creativity through a planned but flexible curriculum that allows
for exploration, discovery, experimentation and individuality.
- Help each child establish a strong self-concept and enable them to gain a degree of
- Help children find learning a source of fun and fulfillment.
- Meet the individual needs of each child (social, emotional, physical, aesthetic,
- Balance individual and group needs.
- Meet parents’ needs and value parent interest and ideas.