American Forests protects and restores forests, helping to preserve the health of our planet for the benefit of its inhabitants.OUR VISION
A world in which forests are thriving and valued for their significant environmental, societal, and economic benefits.DESIRED IMPACTS
- Forests are healthy and forest cover is expanding, both in urban and rural areas.
- Ecosystem services (such as clean water, carbon sequestration, fish and wildlife habitat, or sustainable recreation) are given high priority in the management of public and private forests.
- People recognize that healthy forests are vital to life.
- Threatened forests are restored to health.
- Major threats to forests such as climate change, invasive species, insects, disease, wildfire, and conversion of forestlands to non-forest uses are proactively addressed by policymakers.
Social Media Coordinator (Job)