To foster inclusive community participation by providing an environmentally sound facility for arts, education, recreation, celebration, and locally based human services in order to increase opportunity for personal and collective growth in our community.
- Human Service: To nourish the people of Red Hook and Northern Dutchess County by providing programs, and by promoting a safe and sanitary community environment for all ages and cultures.
- Cultural Service: Promote community enrichment through intercultural events, music, theater, dance, literary, media and visual arts.
- Partnership: Work with local non profits, organizations and schools to provide opportunities for fundraising, community building, community service and education.
- Foster Community: Through hosting holiday events, meetings, family gatherings, individual recognition and memorials.
- Environmental Responsibility: Strive to lead by example by implementing programs and practices that reduce, reuse, recycle and renew.
- Sustainability: Use our mission statement and goals to achieve our financial needs and future aims. Provide care and improvement of facilities. Support staff development, increase volunteer engagement and energize board participation.