The Grail - Women's Institute for Social Transformation
The Women's Institute for Social Transformation engages in popular education to train, support and collaborate with women working for social change locally and globally. To carry out its mission, the Institute:
- Creates and facilitates workshops and seminars that are learner-centered, problem-posing and action-producing;
- Provides support for ongoing personal growth and skill building for leadership development;
- Works to deepen critical analysis of race, gender and socio-economic issues;
- Explores the relationship between spirituality and the work for justice;
- Collaborates with individuals and organizations committed to social transformation in the areas of religious diversity, economic justice, environmental sustainability, peace and non-violence.