Young People We Care
Young People We Care (YPWC) is a youth-led, non-profit organization based in Ghana which is entirely run and operated by university-aged young people. At YPWC, we are passionate about sustainable development, the realization of the Millennium Development Goals and the promotion of a culture of peace and universal human rights for all.
Our mission is to:
- Educate and inform the youth on global issues;
- Inspire youth to take action;
- Encourage youth participation in global issues;
- Identify and build sustainable partnerships aimed at youth development;
- Provide young people with tools and resources for effective action.
Our vision is to provide a 'youthful voice' that seeks to address the numerous challenges facing leaders of tomorrow by effectively using young resourceful minds to influence the course of global policy formulation and development in a consistent and harmonized manner.