JOKERS is a Non-Governmental Organization to promote welfare activities aimed at the alleviation of human suffering and overall amelioration of society especially for the poor, helpless youth/juveniles .
The name JOKERS was carefully chosen to give a simple definition of the organization's activities.
JOKERS stands for- JOY OF KINDNESS WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF RIGHT TIME HELP TOWARDS SOCIETY
Jokers help you to :-
1. Connect youth to youth
2. Right Help in the Right Time in the Right Place
3. Achieve your Dreams
4. Enhance Talent & Skills
5. Real opportunity to become Entrepreneur
6. Live Projects Experience
7. Understand current scenario of society
8. Become useful to the society
9. Apply your knowledge in society
10. Share & Resolve your genuine problems and issues
Connecting Youth to Youth & Right Time Help.
•[[http:Jokersgroup.org|Jokersgroup.org]] is committed to social justice, sustainable development and human rights. The right to communicate freely is a basic human right and a necessity for sustainable development. Access to information is essential to informed decision-making at all levels. •[[http:Jokersgroup.org|Jokersgroup.org]] is committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of sustainable Development initiatives, in response to the needs of underrepresented and marginalized sectors of society. • For bridging the data gap and improving information availability NGO network is committed to develop and establish an ideal medium for the participation and exchange of a trusted and accurate source of quality information.
1) To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society. 2) To educate the youth/juvenile for adoption of the good norms of a good citizenship and to inculcate into the people's mind, ideals of national unity. 3) To work for uplifting the status of youth/juvenile in the society. To work against female circumcision and to fight against the victimization of youth by anybody in the society on female youth circumcision or any other related issues. 4) To propagate the need for tree plantation / pollution control and environmental awareness. 5) To help and generate training programme for self-employment of youth and educated unemployed youth and to work for adult education. 6) To create the means for providing medical assistance to the youth/juvenile suffering from diseases, especially for helpless youth/juvenile. 7) To provide aid under health & nutrition services for youth and juveniles. 8) To establish library and reading rooms in needy youth. 9) To create Training/education centre and health centre. 10) To publish newspaper, magazine, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge. 11) To provide help/shelter/facilities for youth, children and disabled persons for their welfare. 12) To organise forums, seminars, camps etc. for spreading good living habits, moral values, Ghanaian culture, and methods of developing self-confidence etc. and to create centres throughout the country for the above activities. 13) To work for uplifting poor youth/juvenile for their overall development. 14) Provide scholarship/Financial help to poor youth/juveniles for their overall development. 15) To provide help to youth suffering from Natural calamities such as flood, Earthquakes, depressions, drugs addicted, motor accidents etc. 16) To provide free legal advice to poor youth/juveniles. 17) To create awareness among the youth/juveniles regarding AIDS etc. 18) To educate youth/juveniles against taking drugs and Alcohol. 19) To arrange land, building and other facilities for running school/college institution/Library etc. 20) To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objectives of JOKERS NGO. 21) To undertake any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of the youth/juveniles.