Ivy Plus Symposium
The 2014 Ivy Plus Symposium is your chance to interact with faculty and hear about cutting-edge research from the world’s leading institutions of higher education.
Join us for unique opportunities to:
- Hear about emerging research and new interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Present your own work and get feedback from faculty, graduate students, and postdocs in a poster session.
- Attend a panel discussion by faculty to get an inside look at the admissions process and learn more about how to pursue a research degree.
- Learn how a PhD can open doors and lead to exciting career opportunities. Hear from alumni about careers within and outside of academia.
- Connect with peers and explore Cambridge and Boston!
The 2014 Ivy Plus Stem Symposium is targeted to students who are or have participated in programs such as Ronald E. McNair Post-baccalaureate Achievement Program, Mellon-Mays Undergraduate Fellowship, Minority Access to Research Careers, Minority Biomedical Research Support (RISE) Program, Gates Millennium Scholars, etc. Other talented students are also encouraged to apply.