Buckelew Programs' mission is to enhance the quality of life of individuals and families in our community by providing mental health & addiction services that promote recovery, resilience, and hope.
- That those who come to us will experience the hope of recovery from mental illness, addictions and other co-occurring disorders; will achieve their goals and aspirations; and will experience significant improvement in their health and quality of life;
- That our communities will be stigma free and will view Buckelew as its provider and resource of choice; and
- That Buckelew will positively influence our profession through its leadership, advocacy, and exemplary clinical and administrative practices.
- In all we do, we instill hope.
- We address the needs of the whole person—their mental and physical health—and build on each individual's abilities.
- We provide a "safety net" to our community, by working to address the social determinants of health to better prevent and treat serious mental illnesses, serious emotional disturbances, substance use disorders, and other complex co-occurring conditions.
- We strive to demonstrate best practices, efficient operations, and effective, measurable outcomes.
- We promote an Agency environment that:
- is rewarding for clients, staff and board
- provides opportunities for growth
- encourages participants to be actively involved in the development of quality programs and services
- is responsive to input and concerns
- In collaboration, our focus is to:
- serve the best interests of our clients
- effectively coordinate care
- build mutual respect among collaborators
- We honor our commitments and are accountable to clients, families, funding sources, and the community for quality service.