NYC & Company
NYC & Company, the official tourism and marketing arm of New York City, is looking for an exceptional web designer to join the Creative team.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Creative and Digital teams to create user-centric designs for our website, nycgo.com
- Generate ideas and create wireframes/mockups/digital ads that best support our programs and mission
- Work collaboratively with the Digital/Development team to see projects through from mockup to launch
- Design in a responsive way: all mockups/wireframes to be responsive for mobile/tablet/desktop
Who are you?
- Experienced: 2+ years of professional experience designing websites with the end user in mind
- Empathetic: strong skills in user-centered design
- Creative: able to distill complex ideas into elegant and innovative solutions
- Collaborative: enthusiastic about working closely with an internal team
- Independent: as part of a small internal team, the ability to identify and solve problems independently is a must
- Hardworking: comfortable working through idea concepts to user flows to produce sketches/mockups/wireframes
- Passionate about New York City: you are inspired by all that’s contained within the five boroughs
Who are we?
NYC & Company is the official marketing and tourism organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide. Our website (nycgo.com) has millions of visitors annually.
This is a full-time, in-house position reporting to the Creative Director.
Please respond via email to email@example.com with a cover
letter and resume with the following:
* A link to/attached portfolio
* Your availability (when you could start) and salary expectations