- Detroit is suffering from unemployment rates worse than the Great Depression, coupled with a lack of job opportunities.
- There are abandoned and foreclosed homes at a level we have never seen before.
- Our educational system is in a crisis, leaving our children unprepared to compete for what jobs there are.
- The rising crime rate has made our neighborhoods unsafe and has caused a dramatic drop in population as people seek safer communities.
- Good Jobs Now is committed to remedying these issues plaguing our city, holding corporations, elected officials and decision makers accountable, and rebuilding the middle-class and our communities.