Northwest Organization for Animal Help
The NOAH Center is non-profit no-kill animal adoption and spay/neuter clinic located in Stanwood, WA. The NOAH Center transfers in animals from 32 overcrowded shelters across Washington state giving them a second chance. We offer family friendly dog and cat adoptions, affordable spay/neuter services for low-income pet owners, free feral cat spay/neuter, volunteer opportunities, pet supply shop, and community off-leash dog play area with a ½ mile wilderness walking trail.
Since opening in May of 2003, we have achieved the following:
- Rescued & saved the lives of over 20,000 dogs & cats from overcrowded shelters.
- Ranked in the top three spay/neuter clinics in the state for the number of surgeries performed.
- Performed over 57,000 surgeries for pets of low income families.
- Received Best in America certification from Local Independent Charities and maintain a 4-Star rating from Charity Navigator.
- Maintain a growing endowment of $1M+ ensuring stability for the future.
- Provide volunteer opportunities for over 300 active volunteers a month.
- Manage high school senior projects for students to earn graduation credits.
- Host work projects for community and business groups throughout the year.
Northwest Organization for Animal Help (NOAH) is dedicated to stopping the euthanasia of healthy, adoptable and treatable homeless dogs and cats in Washington State. We are committed to high quality spay and neuter programs available for low income residents, family friendly pet adoptions, humane education, and volunteer programs through our state-of-the-art facilities and Spay/Neuter Center.
The NOAH Center is located just off I-5 at exit #215 at 31300 Brandstrom Rd., Stanwood, WA 98292 and is open 7 days a week (11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon. - Fri., 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sat & Sun).
Do you work for Northwest Organization for Animal Help? Become an administrator