Bridge Disability Ministries
Because Bridge Disability Ministries honors the God-given dignity and giftedness of people living with disabilities, we build relationships to alleviate isolation and enrich churches and communities. Bridge Disability Ministries is a 501( c)(3) non-profit ecumenical, Christian-based organization, serving people in the Puget Sound area of Washington state. We serve by:
- Providing emotional and spiritual support and care.
- Helping people develop their own support communities.
- Acting as legal guardians for individuals who have disabilities.
- Providing recycled mobility medical equipment.
- Helping churches and community groups to involve and build relationships with people with disabilities.
Financial Coordinator (Job)
Medical Equipment Repair (Volunteer Opportunity)
Celebration Event Helper (Volunteer Opportunity)