Poorest Areas Civil Society(PACS)
- 14, Jangpura B, Mathura Road
CISRS House,14, Jangpura B,Mathura Road,
New Delhi - 110014. INDIA.
14, Jangpura B, Mathura Road
The Poorest Areas Civil Society (PACS) Programme is an initiative of the UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID) aimed at reducing the gap in wellbeing status between socially excluded groups in India and the rest of the population.
We work with civil society organisations to help groups claim their rights and entitlements, by promoting inclusive policies, programmes and institutions at local, district and state levels. PACS promotes non-discriminatory access to livelihood security for socially excluded groups like poor,disables,non educated and many other lower sections of our society . We work with civil society organizations to help all lower groups and claim their rights and entitlements, by promoting inclusive policies, program and institutions.
PACS aims to unlock the potential of civil society to address social exclusion, by providing:
- Grants to CSOs to help them assist socially excluded people to claim their rights and entitlements.
- Capacity-building support for these CSOs, on issues ranging from financial management to policy advocacy.
- Opportunities for networking, alliance-building, communication activities and joint advocacy.
- Knowledge management by tracking the progress of programme implementation, identifying and disseminating lessons learnt, filling operational knowledge gaps, and providing evidence for policy advocacy.
Key focus areas
PACS focuses on non-discriminatory access for socially excluded groups in two key themes:
Do you work for Poorest Areas Civil Society(PACS)? Become an administrator