Kyatika Children Charity Organization

  • Kagadi

Address

Kagadi
Kagadi
Western Region
+256
Uganda

About Us

Through my research I carried out in my home village community.I found out that 10% of my home village are able to live abetter life and can succed with education hence leaving out 90% of the children suffering.Through more research andout reach I found out that children are suffering due to the following reasons.* lack of school fees hence children ending up on streets and no eduction.* loss of parents due to accidents,wars,conflicts and diseases like Hiv/Aids.*Torture and harsh treatment from step parents.* same parents denial to take care of their children due to high levels of poverty and due to failure of providing them with their basic needs of life.Through out all that I decided to create avillage based charity organisations to give out ahand of assistance to the children and poor families at my home village community.please help and join my mission and struggle of changing my home village.Aims of the organisations * To promote asense of brotherhood among the children * To provide their talents through providing education* To teach them human morals through bible teaching and study.*To reflect God's' love among the people of my village.Mission is to live alife of jesus through sincere care to the orphans and the disadvantaged.Vission is providing sincere care better education,clothings,accomodation,feeding,medication and basic needs to ovcs


Share:

Share: