Development Initiative (DI) is founded on high objectives, great vision & value driven philosophy to achieve the MDG & to contribute to the social development sector of the nation.
Vision- Our ideal would be the society based on Liberty, Equality & Fraternity.
Mission- To facilitate & strengthen developmental efforts through multiple support interventions for economically, environmentally & socially empowerment of marginalized people for sustainable development.
Goal- To enhance the effectiveness in activity and facilitate the optimum utilization of resources in order to accomplish developmental Goals.
Objevtive of the Organisation- To promote a process of sustainable development through an approach of participatory planning & management.
a) To sustain economic development of the communities,
- Agriculture husbandry
- Animal husbandry
- Cottage industries
- Handicraft & Infrastructure
- Micro- Finance
- Rural technology transfer
- CPR management
b) To strengthen the process of human resource development,
- Women empowerment
- Community health
- Literacy & Life skill education
- Spiritual & cultural awakening
- Moral values & Ethics
- Skill development
c) To conserve & restore ecological balance & bio-diversity,
- Water resource management
- Waste & pasture land mgt.
- Waste material utilization
- Coastal ecology & Chilika lake Bio-diversity conservation
- Organic & alternative farming.