NAAAP is a non is a non-profit profit 501(c)(3) all volunteer organization and the only Pan-Asian American professional organization in North America with chapters and ventures in most major cities in the U.S. and Canada. With more than 25 years of history, NAAAP currently has 30 chapters and ventures with approximately 4,000 members.
The NAAAP Boston chapter is one the largest NAAAP chapter, with over 400 active members.
- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
In the 25 years since its inception in 1986, NAAAP Boston has earned a reputation as:
- The best source of professional development programs targeted to Asian Americans
- One of the top sponsors of programs serving the Boston Asian community
- The "go-to" organization for outreach to the Asian community in Boston