Wildwood Conservation Foundation and Retreat Center
MISSION : Wildwood is a sanctuary created and sustained by gay men for healing, transformation and spiritual growth.
The Wildwood community will:
- be a safe and sustainable oasis for all of the diverse members of the LGBT Community and any individual or group in agreement with our values;
- welcome individuals of all ages, sexual and ethnic identities and levels of mobility;
- facilitate the expression of love, intimacy and the integration of mind, body and spirit;
provide an environment for connecting with nature, with spirit and with each other;
- demonstrate by example the promotion of positive change in the world.
WHAT WE VALUE :
Individual spiritual paths, and the quest for connection and understanding;
Earth's beauty and our stewardship of it;
Respectful, honest communication and peaceful resolution of disagreements;
Each person's quest to achieve integrity, honesty and authenticity;
Community, and the support it provides;
- Overcoming oppression and healing its wounds.