MacIntyre Shared Lives
MacIntyre's Mission is to be recommended and respected for offering the best choice, providing best value and employing the best people in support of children and adults with learning disabilities.
Our Principles of Service have evolved from consultation with people who use our services and staff, and embody the values of the organisation.
We make the following 'Commitment' to all people receiving support:
- You will be at the centre of your individual service.
- You will be treated respectfully at all times.
- We will support you to communicate with us in a way of your personal choosing.
- We will think about our work and continuously check with you that you are satisfied.
- You will be supported to take as much control of your life as you wish.
- If you are not happy with anything, we will listen to you and we will take action to put it right.