Cameroon Christian Welfare Medical Foundation
Cameroon Christian Welfare Medical Foundation (CAMCWEMEF) is a NON profit making organization, with her head office is based in Limbe, South West Region Cameroon. with her main objectives to:
- To promote and provide primary Health care in rural communities in Cameroon.
- To create assess to quality Health care in rural communities in Cameroon.
- To promote Health Education and sensitization on common tropical and endemic diseases, sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV and AIDS
- To promote Curative Health, Creation of Health Centers and Provision of Essential Medication to the Underprivileged people and communities and Development.
- To promote Out Reach Health Programs in communities lacking health facilities.
CAMCWEMEF has two ongoing projects in Limbe South West region and Esu Village in the North West Region Cameroon. we carryout Health Care activities, Providing care and treatment to the sick and needy in rural communities where health care is completely lacking or insufficient.