- Wichita, KS
4505 E. 47th St. South
An ember ignites, creating a spark, which symbolizes the point at which a life is ready for change. Long after the fire fades, an ember burns waiting for an opportunity to spark a new flame. An ember is the first breath. If there is an ember, there is hope.
We touch the lives of thousands of at-risk youth and families each year through three program divisions Youthville, FCS Counseling and STRIVE. Our employees use evidence based practices that focus on the needs of the individual so that they can be the catalyst of change.
Improve the lives of at-risk youth and families by offering innovative programs rooted in faith to inspire hope.
Spark change to improve lives.
- Integrity - Maintain high ethical standards with honesty and reliability
- Culturally Sensitive - Recognize and integrate cultural differences, values and attitudes
- Accountable - Achieve results efficiently with fiscal responsibility and compliance with the law
- Respect - Honor the dignity and basic rights of all people
- Excellence - Perform all work and services with exceptional standards
Innovative programs and services in a caring environment.
Do you work for EmberHope? Become an administrator