National Association of Episcopal Schools, Inc.
- New York
815 Second Avenue #819
The National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES), is an independently incorporated, voluntary membership organization that supports, serves and advocates for the vital work and ministry of those who serve over 1,200 schools, Early Childhood Education programs and school establishment efforts throughout The Episcopal Church. Chartered in 1965, with historic roots dating from the 1930s, NAES is the only pre-collegiate educational association that is both national in scope and Episcopal in character.
The mission of NAES is to serve those who serve Episcopal schools. Within the Christian tradition of inclusion and open inquiry, NAES:
- Affirms the spiritual dimension of learning that values both faith and reason.
- Creates and nurtures an extended community of leaders in order to foster partnerships, unity, mutual support and professional growth.
- Promotes personal formation through moral, spiritual, intellectual, creative, physical and social development.
- Assists Episcopal schools in creating supportive communities through worship, learning, pastoral care and service.
- Recognizes, appreciates and supports the diversity within and among Episcopal schools.
- Helps schools explore, discover and articulate their visions and ministries as Episcopal schools.
Do you work for National Association of Episcopal Schools, Inc.? Become an administrator