Fairfax Bar Association
The Fairfax Bar Association is a voluntary professional organization with more than 2,000 attorneys practicing in Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland. The FBA and its members work to improve the legal profession, the community in which they live and the administration of justice in society.
The mission of the Fairfax Bar Association is to serve its members by:
- Cultivating professional competence, collegiality and diversity;
- Facilitating interactions between its members and members of the Bench;
- Fostering the public’s understanding of the practice of law and the judicial system;
- Operating a public law library; and
- Serving as a leading voice of the legal profession.
Law Library Assistant (Job)