Natick Early Childhood Network
WHO ARE WE?
Natick Early Childhood Network (NECN) is a direct service organization and resource and referral agency. We are grant funded by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) and locally administered by ACCEPT Education Collaborative. NECN provides free services to all Natick families with children ages birth-8 years.
NECN provides information and accessibility to high-quality early education and care, programs and activities designed to promote parent education, family literacy, and opportunities to engage with other Natick families. Most important, NECN has a safe and enriching space for families to play and meet other folks with young children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Regular Open Gym Times
• Parent Resource Library
• Parent/Child Playgroups
• Regular Drop-In Play Times
• Family Focused Events
• Parenting Workshops
• Assistance finding childcare and preschool placements
• Information about Kindergarten screening and registration
• Gateway to Financial Assistance and Childcare Vouchers
• Parent and Caregiver Support Groups
• Support and resources during transitions to Preschool and Kindergarten
• Saturday Groups for Dads and Working Parents
Do you work for Natick Early Childhood Network? Become an administrator