Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake - Southern Maryland office
Vision Statement -- All children and youth to achieve success in life.
Mission Statement -- To help children and youth reach their fullest potential through professionally supported mentoring relationships and a broad range of services with quality standards and measurable impact.
Values Statement -- We continually strive to reach our fullest potential by modeling the values we work to instill in our youth, volunteers, and community. These are the core values by which we live:
- Create a safe, healthy environment for children, caregivers, volunteers, youth practitioners, partners, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Conduct business with professionalism, positive attitude, respect, integrity, and transparency.
- Deliver quality and impactful work .
- Communicate honestly and listen with an open mind.
- Celebrate success, innovation, and learning.
- Build an effective, compassionate, collaborative, and accountable team.
Our service area is Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary's Counties.