Building Owners and Managers Association - Greater Tampa Bay
Welcome to the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Greater Tampa Bay!
We are a non-profit association affiliated with BOMA Florida and BOMA International which is the leading advocate for the commercial real estate industry. BOMA Greater Tampa Bay encourages and fosters high standards of professionalism through education and recognition of excellence.
BOMA Greater Tampa Bay is well-known for its continuous contribution to maintaining the ethics and standards of the commercial real estate profession. Working together, members of BOMA - Greater Tampa Bay have worked to create a collaborative professional network which is considered to be a valued resource for information, communication, legislative information, education and training.
Mission: BOMA – Greater Tampa Bay is a non-profit premier business network that provides leading education, advances the advocacy interests of the commercial real estate industry, and recognizes the best practices of industry participants who have excelled.
Vision: We accomplish our mission this through:
- Education. Offering professional designations and timely, topical education instruction as the educator of choice to the commercial real estate sector;
- Advocacy. Reinforcing our role as a primary advocate for the commercial real estate industry by protecting our member’s interests and actively publicizing legislative victories resulting in bottom line savings to members;
- Research. Facilitating the compilation, analysis, and publication of data and business trends pertinent to the industry, used to promote the application of economic principles and scientific methods in the betterment of existing buildings and in the planning of new construction;
- Awards. Through awards programs, celebrating the victories of industry participants who have excelled;
- Best Practices. Encouraging the exchange of ideas and experience relative to the conception, development, construction, management, operation, leasing and maintenance of commercial real estate assets, creating form these standards of practice and performance in the industry; and
- Leadership. Encouraging teamwork and leadership in the accomplishment of the collective aims of the industry.