Girls on the Run International
Girls on the Run is dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
Our mission is to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
Girls on the Run honors its core values. We strive to:
- Recognize our power and responsibility to be intentional in our decision making
- Embrace our differences and find strength in our connectedness
- Express joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions
- Nurture our physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Lead with an open heart and assume positive intent
- Stand up for ourselves and others
Girls on the Run International (GOTRI) is the parent organization of more than 220 Girls on the Run councils across the United States and now serves girls in all 50 states.
Interim Council Director (Job)
Operations Data Analyst (Job)
Partnerships Manager (Job)
Founding Board Member - Girls on the Run Riverside (Volunteer Opportunity)