Ronald McDonald House of New York City
We’re on a mission to support families battling pediatric cancer and other critical illness’. We strive to keep families together, give the gift of normalcy, and provide a community of comfort, hope and support.
Ronald McDonald House® New York is often seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our team. Our team of employees are the backbone of our organization—serving our families, supporting volunteers and donors, and spreading awareness every single day.
Ronald McDonald House® New York values our people only second to our mission of “Keeping Families Close”. Our organization began with one child and in turn has helped thousands more. Today, we value all of our employees as partners in our mission, for without their timeless work, commitment, passion and energy, we would not be able to support the families in need as they battle pediatric cancer and other critical illness’.
We seek to create a community for our team which focuses on continuous professional development and learning, with compassion at our core.
- 401 (k)
- Paid Holidays
- paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short and long-term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Employee Morale, Awards and Recognition Programs
- And More!
- We acknowledge that our people are valued assets
- Compassion is at our core
- We celebrate a culture of life-long learning and growth
- We hire for quality
- We value our volunteers as unpaid mission partners
- We see management as a support function