Houston Zombie Walk is a Halloween themed nonprofit charity located in Houston, Texas that operates year-round. as We have no paid staff, our organization is completely run by our volunteer staff. We conduct our own events and participate in other charity events to support our charity partners and raise money for our education fund. The largest event we conduct is our Houston Halloween Festival. In it's 9th year, this family and pet friendly event happens on 19th Street in the historic Heights and draws 10,000+ crowds. The primary focus of our education fund is to help public school teachers by providing $500 shopping experiences to selected teachers so they can buy school supplies, improve their classroom, etc.
The Houston Zombie Walk is a model for giving back to the community while having the most fun. By bringing the idea of Halloween into the community through concerts and festivals, we attract a wide variety of audience and followers. There are Zombie Walks all over the planet, but we aim to be full time, all the time!
The mission of the Houston Zombie Walk is to raise money and awareness for our education fund and selected charity partners.
Our Guiding Values
· Above all else, we will be respectful and responsive to our clients and serve them in a caring and sensitive manner.
· We bring our full resources to bear at each event to make it as loud, fun, and as much as a public spectacle as possible!
· We will be well managed, sustainable and a good steward of resources.
· We will ensure we have the expertise to be effective and are committed to learning and growing.
· We believe in being culturally competent and understanding the needs of the diverse cultures and ethnicities we serve.
· We honor and appreciate the contributions of our donors and volunteers.
Houston Zombie Walk is a Halloween themed nonprofit charity located in Houston, Texas that operates year-round. as We have no paid staff, our organization is completely run by our volunteer staff. We conduct our own events and participate in…