California Alliance of Child and Family Services
2201 K Street
The California Alliance
A statewide association of over 130 private, nonprofit organizations, the California Alliance of Child and Family Services stands apart as the champion and leading voice in support of the missions of its members, advancing forward-looking policies and practices that better the lives of the state’s most vulnerable children, youth and families.
Alliance member organizations provide a wide array of care, services and support for youth and families impacted by the public behavioral health, child welfare, juvenile justice and special education systems.
- Unites an engaged, expert network of California’s leading nonprofit child and family service agencies.
- Provides trusted leadership to organizations that serve the state’s most vulnerable populations.
- Represents a collective voice in pursuing an aggressive agenda of advocacy to bring change.
- Delivers trustworthy resources, policy-area expertise, real-world experience and sought-after guidance.
- Acts as a galvanizing force in uniting public and private child and family serving agencies.
- Fulfills a commitment to accreditation, high standards, best practices, successful client outcomes and top-quality continuing education.
- Recognizes innovation and excellence in service of children, youth and families.