Wisdom’s Hope provides transitional housing and comprehensive services to low-income families who have a child with special needs. We serve families of any or no faith to reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency.
Our services include:
- Safe, well-managed, fully-furnished apartments with access to public transportation, pharmacy, and grocery shopping.
- Medically-managed childcare for special needs children and their siblings five days a week.
- Individualize case management and pastoral counseling.
- Mentoring on budgeting skills, financial literacy, and career advancement.
- Community-based accountability and support for the family as they work toward their goals.