Jameson Camp enriches the lives of Indiana youth by inspiring them to discover their strengths.
- To provide a safe and supportive environment in which youth have the opportunity to discover their individual strengths and cultivate a positive self-image.
- To offer youth a venue to make positive decisions, exercise personal initiative, and have a voice in determining their own programs and activities.
- To offer a setting in which youth gain an appreciation for the outdoors and become good stewards for the environment.
- To provide an atmosphere in which youth learn to work with others, respect their differences, and resolve conflict peacefully.
- To provide the opportunity for youth to learn the fundamentals of living a healthy lifestyle and making healthy decisions.
- To provide programming that fosters the development of interpersonal, recreational, academic, and developmental skills that can be carried out into their everyday lives.