National Association of Asian American Professionals - San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco
The membership is open to all interested in the Asian American community, regardless of ethnicity, socioeconomic status or creed. Current members include individuals from a range of backgrounds that include managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals in the community.
We are proud to have strong relationships with other Asian affinity groups and partner with them to strengthen community ties within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Leadership — Develop, inspire, and connect leaders.
- Education — Excel at lifelong learning.
- Accountability — Honor commitments to deliver value.
- Diversity — Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation.
- To cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- To connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- To engage and participate with the community-at-large
- To inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
- NAAAP is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals. "We Make Leaders"
Do you work for National Association of Asian American Professionals - San Francisco Bay Area? Become an administrator