NAAAP - San Francisco Bay Area
is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through professional development, community service, and social events. We are the
San Francisco Bay Area chapter of the National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP),
with a history dating back to 1982.
The membership is open to all interested in the Asian American community, regardless of ethnicity, socioeconomic status or creed. Current members include individuals from a range of backgrounds that include managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals in the community.
We are proud to have strong relationships with other Asian affinity groups and partner with them to strengthen community ties within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Leadership — Develop, inspire, and connect leaders.
- Education — Excel at lifelong learning.
- Accountability — Honor commitments to deliver value.
- Diversity — Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation.
- To cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- To connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- To engage and participate with the community-at-large
- To inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
- NAAAP is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals. "We Make Leaders"
The National Association of Asian American Professionals is a non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders through professional development, community service, and networking.As the largest and fastest growing API professionals association, NAAAP continues to provide its members with the tools and resources to further career advancements and to empower Asians and Pacific Islanders to become great leaders as well as valuable employees.In order to achieve our goals, NAAAP offers a diverse range of professional development programs on the local and national level, engages its membership in community service and organizes professional networking events. These may range from a series of panels, workshops and seminars, and web-based sessions and networking.