Only Maine Coons Rescue
We are a small close-knit group of volunteers who share a common love of the Maine Coon cat breed.
OMC! (Only Maine Coons Rescue) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit rescue group that specializes in saving the lives of Maine Coon mix cat/kittens from high euthanasia rate shelters and unwanted situations. Our mission is to save "Coonies" from dire situations, and we pride ourselves on doing the following:
- Saving Maine Coon mix or Purebred cats/kittens from unwanted situations and high kill shelters.
- Providing a safe and loving foster home through to adoption.
- Providing necessary veterinary care.
- Working with adopters and placing cats in appropriate forever homes.
- Working with shelters and the public as in regards to courtesy posts to save Maine Coon cats and to enable them to find appropriate forever homes.
- Being readily available to answer all questions, to provide complete adoption details, and to enable the return of any of the Maine Coon cats in our care, should an adoption fail.
- Educating the public about the Maine Coon cat breed.
- Providing a friendly, accessible, and good relationship with adopters, shelters, and the public.
- Providing cats with a loving forever home and adopters with a permanent loving family member.