Diocesan Catholic Children's Home
For over 160 years, Diocesan Catholic Children's Home has worked toward the mission of expressing God’s love by providing compassionate care and quality services to address the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of children and families. DCCH was originally founded by St. John's Orphan Society in 1848. Later, in 1866, the Children's Home decided to shift directions to meet the needs of children with serious emotional disabilities and opened the Guardian Angel School on campus. Since then, the services offered by DCCH have expanded to include therapeutic foster care, foster-to-adopt, and adoption, independent adoption home studies, and training for social service providers.