La Clinica de La Raza
La Clinica exists to improve the quality of life and health status of East Bay medically underserved communities, through:
- Provision of affordable quality health services in a manner which is culturally and linguistically accessible to the community.
- Service to patients with the ability to pay and provision of subsidies for those patients who cannot pay.
- Recognition of the total health needs of our patient population by considering their psychological, social and economic, as well as their physical needs.
- Advocacy for the health care needs of our patients as well as for a more humane and effective health care system.
- Responsiveness to new market opportunities and service needs that are prompted by new technology, an evolving health care industry, the changing political environment, and the social, health and economic demographics of the community.
Health Educator I/II (Job)