213 B Franicis Avenue
501c3 sober house with five houses and 24 rooms looking for Operations Manager to run sober house. Duties include:
• Manage a 5-house, 24-room sober house in Pittsfield, MA
• Co-Ed; both male and female houses
• Ensure clients follow house rules and attend required meetings
• Conduct random drug testing
• Act as Operations and house manager - May use stable, long-term clients to assist in house management
• Help provide a safe and sober environment for clients, while treating them with respect
• Collect fees and work with Board to ensure proper operations
• Full-time, apartment and utilities provided at no cost
• A salary that is dependent upon the number of clients enrolled in program. The salary is a percentage of total client fees and can range from about $15,000/yr to over $40,000/yr, depending on the number of clients.
Co-Act, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit that helps people in recovery due to drug or alcohol addiction. Co-Act provides a safe, sober house for these people to help them recover.
Do you work for Co-Act, Inc.? Become an administrator