Greenpeace Sea Environmental Trust Inc
2F #30 JGS Building Sct Tuason St., cor Sct. Dr. Lazcano St DIliman Quezon City
Greenpeace, one of the world’s most respected and dynamic organizations, is an international non-profit global campaigning organization that acts to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. At the heart of Greenpeace’s campaigns is the tradition of non-violent, direct action against environmental abuse and destruction.
Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
Greenpeace acts to change attitudes and behavior, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace by:
- Catalyzing an energy revolution to address the number one threat facing our planet: climate change.
- Defending our oceans by challenging wasteful and destructive fishing, and creating a global network of marine reserves.
- Protecting the world's ancient forests and the animals, plants and people that depend on them.
- Creating a toxic free future with safer alternatives to hazardous chemicals in today's products and manufacturing.
- Campaigning for sustainable agriculture by rejecting genetically engineered organisms, protecting biodiversity and encouraging socially responsible farming.
Greenpeace is present in 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Pacific.
To maintain our independence, Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments or corporations but relies on contributions from individual supporters and foundation grants.
For over 40 years, Greenpeace has been successful in our campaigns to reverse environmental degradation by bearing witness to environmental destruction and exposing and confronting environmental abuse. Greenpeace campaigns have been vital in informing government policies on the environment and effecting changes in business practices which lead to various environmental problems.