Maple Star Oregon
Providing quality, effective community-based social services to promote growth and well-being in youth and families.
Maple Star was founded in 1998 and initially provided therapeutic foster care to youth in Central Oregon and the Portland Metro region. Currently, we are the largest therapeutic foster care agency in the state of Oregon, and have satellite offices and foster homes throughout the state. In 2010 we began providing in-home safety and reunification services (ISRS) in various counties throughout the state in addition to our foster care program.
Maple Star is a private non-profit agency that provides social services to children and families throughout the state of Oregon.
Our Core Values
- · Integrity - Providing consistent, effective services and making decisions in the best interest of youth, families and the community.
- · Commitment - Dedication to providing stability and ongoing support with a focus on the individual's needs.
- · Compassion - To provide dignified care, respecting the inherent worth of all people.
- · Leadership - Promoting excellence through training, guidance, and support
- · Partnership - Partnering with community resources on an individual basis to enable consumers to improve their quality of life