To foster sustainable development in the Maasai community through educationally, culturally and economically into a modern self-reliant community without interfering or negating their positive traditional value systems.
1. To contribute towards eradication of Female Genital Mutilation as stipulated in order to improve women reproductive health, human rights position, promote girl child rights and elevation of the social-economic status of the Maasai woman.
2. To enhance community capacity and to participate in securing sustainable livelihoods for the Maasai people by putting in place strategies and programs that enable profitable participation for the community in the empowerment programmes and cooperatives.
3. To initiate environment conservation measures for the benefit of the community, their livestock and wildlife found around the regions. The environments around these regions face imminent degradation as a result of many charcoal burning and overgrazing.
4. To provide better health care services to the community which at the moment lacks proper hospital facilitation as well as facilities despite of the area being a high-risk area for diseases such as Malaria, TB Typhoid, cholera and Asthma among others.
5. To provide clean water to the community by seeking the assistance of volunteers/supporters/ donors to help in the drilling of boreholes and supplying spring water to Olasiti and Nairronde residents as well as conservation of the water catchment areas at Ngonghills. Water supply is a critical need as the water systems around these regions is inadequate for the community living around these areas.
6. Drought management and relief program such as introduction of modern agriculture (irrigation through the introduction of green houses as the long rains are never reliable).
To foster sustainable development in the Maasai community through educationally, culturally and economically into a modern self-reliant community without interfering or negating their positive traditional value systems…!-->