- Delray Beach
1730 South Federal Highway Box 224
- Culturally-sensitive education
- Child and family advocacy
- Health services
- Community building and enhancement
- Support for entrepreneurship
- A comprehensive child and family protection program
All of FEJ services and training programs are provided to marginalized families regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or political association. FEJ is supported by grants, government funds, and private sponsorship.
FEJ-USA is an all-volunteer organization.
Do you work for FEJ-USA? Become an administrator