Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis
- Children are an integral part of a community and the future of our society.
- Our best hope for the future is to support growth and enrichment through challenging, fun activities with the guidance of caring adult role models.
- Children learn and develop through a choice of diverse experiences.
- Every child deserves equal access to community programs and resources.
- Adults gain immense satisfaction by personally contributing to the positive development of youth.
Five Core Program Areas
Character and Leadership Development:
Empowers youth to sustain meaningful relationships, develop a positive self-image, participate in the democratic process, and respect their own and others’ cultural identities.Education and Career Development:
Youth master basic educational disciplines, apply their learning to everyday situations, and embrace technology to achieve career success.Health and Life Skills:
Young people learn to adopt positive, self-nurturing behaviors, set personal goals, and live as self-sufficient adults.The Arts:
Participants will develop creativity and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of the visual arts, crafts, performing arts, and art education.Sports, Fitness, and Recreation:
Programs in this area develop fitness, positive use of leisure time, skills for stress management, appreciation for the environment and social skills.
Do you work for Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis? Become an administrator